United States Of America
1 (972) 795-3292
Where do I start from as a new patient?
- Schedule an appointment.
- We will gather basic information and conduct a brief prescreening of health benefits.
- If our services are appropriate for your needs, you will be asked to complete new patient health form online.
- Once we have your completed form, our staff will contact you and advise on the next step.
Who is eligible to receive home care service provider?
EFMC serves chronically ill and homebound adults living in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Our patient population includes medically fragile elders, and individuals with multiple, complex chronic non emergent health issues. Additionally, the patient must NOT be in need of an emergency first visit, and the patient (or family, if appropriate) must agree to accept our services.
How long will it take to schedule my first in home provider care visit?
The length of time before your first visit is scheduled will vary depending on several factors, including:
- Where you live
- What insurance plan you have
- Our availability in your area
We encourage you to begin the registration process early- before a crisis hits, as we are not able to make urgent visits to new patients.
What types of insurance does EFMC accept?
Currently accepting Medicare and medicaid, cash and credit card payments.
You may have to check our office to make sure your plan is accepted.